The types of personal data we collect from you may include and not be limited to:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Postal address
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Bank account/credit card details
- Lifestyle preferences
- IP addresses
- Photographs and images
As and will be indicated; certain categories of personal data are mandatory for transactions. We may not be able to provide you with certain access and advancements through our site and product purchases if you do not provide us with the required information.
Your personal data is collected when you:
- Register an account on our website or participate in our loyalty program
- Subscribe to our newsletter or mailing lists for promotions and updates
- Fill in any forms on our website
- Send us enquiries or feedback via email or on our website
- Make transactions for goods or services through our website
Your personal data will be used to:
- Facilitate your account access to our website
- Evaluate your website preferences
- Send you updates via your selected avenue
- Respond to your enquiries and feedback or other requested assistance
- Log in your participation in promotions and our loyalty program
- Facilitate the transactions of goods and services
- Troubleshoot any issues with accessing our site or purchases of our goods and services
- Enable a customised user experience while you navigate and shop on our site
- Utilize your browsing history on the website for demographic research
- Obtain analytical data of our web traffic for anonymous statistics
Please be assured that we do not disclose your personal data to external parties unless they are our partners in ensuring the fulfilment of our goods and services. These entities are involved in:
- Managing our website, payment service providers and logistics
- Running our loyalty programs
- Managing social media; mass and targeted outreach
- Legal entities required by law
During the process of our business going through a merger and acquisition, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser and will be passed to the new business owner.
If not chosen to reject cookies, the information collected will be anonymous and only track your usage of our website to enhance user experiences. These small data file transferred to your device enables mutual recognition for a more seamless experience in the future. Technical information collected are:
- Types of devices used and its performance data
- Location data
- Connection type and IP address
- You may usually be allowed to clear or decline cookies. However, if you disable cookies, some of the features may not function as intended
- You may install Google’s opt-out browser add-on to prevent the usage of your data by Google Analytics
Links To Third Party Websites
Terminating Our Mailing List Or Withdrawal Of Consent To Using Your Personal Data
If you would like to unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data, please write to us at email@example.com.
The duration of which your information will be kept in our database, will be deemed by law for legal purposes.
Deleting your account does not delete your personal information with us. You may put a request to delete all personal data together with the deletion of your account at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to fulfill your deletion request unless stipulated otherwise by law.
Kindly note that the deletion of your information will result in us not being able to complete ongoing order fulfilments.
We are committed in ensuring the security of your information. Safety measures are in place to safeguard vital data, including credit card details during registration and all transactions. Where you have chosen a password to shop on our website, please ensure its confidentiality. In the unlikely case of a safety breach, we may (but not obliged to) notify you by email and/or broadcast on our platforms.
All other questions on our use of your personal data should be addressed to email@example.com.
Updated 19 November 2020